Here is the top rated choice of other clients getting products related to inktense watercolor pencils metallic. For further possibilities, look at our catalog of Inktense Watercolor Pencils Metallic or use the search box.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Inktense Watercolor Pencils Metallic Reviews
- 2 Offers and Discounts
- 3 Buy Inktense Watercolor Pencils Metallic Online
- 3.1 Derwent Metallic Water Soluble Pencils, 3.4mm Core, Metal Tin, Drawing, Art, 12-Pack (0700456)
- 3.2 Derwent Colored Pencils, Inktense Ink Pencils, Drawing, Art, Metal Tin, 12 Count (0700928)
- 3.3 Flowers: Drawing & Colouring Practise Book (Multilingual Edition) (English, Spanish, French and German Edition)
- 3.4 Derwent Colored Pencils, WaterColour, Water Color Pencils, Drawing, Art, Metal Tin, 36 Count (32885)
- 3.5 Derwent Inktense Pencil Set, Assorted Color, 24-Tin
- 3.6 Castle Art Supplies 72 Watercolor Pencils Set for Adults Artists Professionals | Premium Artist Leads, Vibrant Colors Beautiful Blending Effects with Water
- 3.7 Derwent Academy Watercolor Pencils, 3.3mm Core, Metal Tin, 24 Count (2301942)
- 3.8 Derwent Colored Pencils, Inktense Ink Pencils, Drawing, Art, Gift Set Wooden Box, 24 Count (2302586)
- 3.9 Derwent Colored Pencils, Watercolor, Water Color Pencils, Drawing, Art, Metal Tin, 12 Count (0700303),Blue
- 3.10 Derwent Graphitint Pencils, Metal Tin, 24 Count (0700803)
Best Inktense Watercolor Pencils Metallic ReviewsSelected reviews, tips and more info:
Offers and Discounts
Buy Inktense Watercolor Pencils Metallic Online
Derwent Metallic Water Soluble Pencils, 3.4mm Core, Metal Tin, Drawing, Art, 12-Pack (0700456)
- Derwent Metallic Pencils add brilliant definition and highlights to your work; matte metallic colors; 12 pack
- Add a light metallic wash to dissolve the pigment further; pre-sharpened with a sure hexagonal grip
- Metallic tin of 12 pencils contains the following colors: Silver, Pewter, Gold, Antique Gold, Bronze, Copper, Yellow, Red, Pink, Purple, Blue and Green
Derwent Colored Pencils, Inktense Ink Pencils, Drawing, Art, Metal Tin, 12 Count (0700928)
- VIBRANT SHADES – The round 4mm soft lead core is perfect for bold expressive drawings. The highly pigmented colour is easy to apply and produces a vibrant finish. Includes a range of 12 colours.
- WATER SOLUBLE – Expand your creative possibilities. Water soluble pencils can be used dry for expressive drawings, or washed out with water to create a bright, yet translucent ink-like effect.
- PERMANENT COLOUR – Pigments dry quickly and permanently when washed out, minimizing colour bleeding. Once dry, colours can be placed next to each other or layered, without fear of colour bleeding.
- SURFACE VARIETY – Switch up your artistic canvas. As the colour dries permanently, it’s great on fabrics such as silk or cotton. Can also easily be used on paper. Modify the use to fit your project.
- COLOUR CREATION – Make custom shades by mixing colours together. You can also obtain lighter shades of the same colour by adding water. Mix colours to create a truly unique piece of art.
- ACCESSORIES – For best results, combine with other Derwent products, such as Derwent Waterbrush Set, Derwent Technique Brushes, Derwent Watercolour Paper Pads and Derwent Carry-All Canvas Bag.
Flowers: Drawing & Colouring Practise Book (Multilingual Edition) (English, Spanish, French and German Edition)
- Pepin Van Roojen (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 48 Pages - 02/15/2018 (Publication Date) - Pepin Press (Publisher)
Derwent Colored Pencils, WaterColour, Water Color Pencils, Drawing, Art, Metal Tin, 36 Count (32885)
- STURDY PRECISION – Easy to sharpen, break-resistant pencils are ideal for long periods of use. With a 3.4mm core and hexagonal barrel, you gain precision for detailed drawings. Includes 36 colours.
- WATER SOLUBLE – Combine the control of a pencil with the beauty of watercolour. Use a wetted pencil tip to create rich textured lines or use dampened paper to obtain bright colours with soft edges.
- COLOUR LAYERING – Pigment transfers to paper quickly due to a softer formulation. This helps with blending and layering, creating a range of effects from bold colours to delicate watercolour washes.
- ARTISTIC FLEXIBILITY – Customize colours by adding water to create muted watercolour washes. As the pigment is not permanent, you can use water to move and adjust colours, even after it has dried.
- ACCESSORIES – For best results, combine with other Derwent products, such as Derwent Canvas Pencil Wrap, Derwent Waterbrush Set, Derwent Technique Brushes and Derwent Watercolour Paper Pads.
Derwent Inktense Pencil Set, Assorted Color, 24-Tin
- Pure, vibrant watersoluble ink pencils that combine the intensity of pen and ink with the versatility of line and wash
- Use them to create strong vivid tones then wash over with water for a translucent ink-like effect
- Once dry, this color wash is permanent and can be worked again using other media
- Conforms to ASTM D4236
- Includes 24 pencils per tin in assorted colors
- Create stunning watercolor effects with ease! We know many artists love to experiment and combine different mediums, so if you love to draw and paint, then look no further that this popular set of 72 vibrant, luxurious, watercolor pencils. Designed to give maximum impact on the page, start your watercolor journey today using the traditional pencil.
- Wet or dry? Let your creativity decide…! When applied dry, these genuinely versatile pencils work like a traditional colored pencil but add a drop of water and you will create a reaction that leads to dramatic results! Have fun with numerous methods to add water; dip the tip for intense, deeply pigmented strokes or why not gently coax laid down color with a wetted brush for more delicate colorwashes? The possibilities are both delightful and endless.
- Named, numbered & color coded in ‘presentation tin box’ for instant recognition and easy organisation. Arranged over three layers in color families, this “brilliant selection of rich, vibrant colors that blend beautifully” is sure to be an inspired choice, helping you to create stunning watercolor artwork that you can’t wait to share.
- Maximum impact - minimum fuss. It’s never been easier to become a watercolor artist. Let this tried and tested set of high-quality watercolor pencils in a beautiful range of colors add a new dimension to your portfolio. The hexagonal shaped barrel and quality wood casing makes for a comfortable and utterly enjoyable watercolor experience.
- Buy today - worry & hassle free! Creating beautiful art should be easy and fun. Use our step-by-step tutorial (included) to recreate richard the lionheart on the front of your set! Let us remove any worry or hassle with our unique money back plus guarantee which means that if you are not entirely happy with your product, we will refund you and you keep the pencils.
Derwent Academy Watercolor Pencils, 3.3mm Core, Metal Tin, 24 Count (2301942)
- Colors blend and dissolve easily to create gorgeous washes
- Easy-to-grip hexagonal 7mm barrel with easy color identification at top of pencil
- High-quality 3.3mm pigments ensure a smooth, even transfer to paper
- Draw out your painting and use a wet brush to dissolve pigment and paint
- Metal tin holds all 24 pencils that come in a range of gorgeous colors
Derwent Colored Pencils, Inktense Ink Pencils, Drawing, Art, Gift Set Wooden Box, 24 Count (2302586)
- The Derwent Inktense Wooden Box contains 24 Derwent Inktense Pencils in a functional, yet beautiful, compact maple box
- Derwent Inktense Pencils are our best Watercolor pencil ever; Use them dry but mix them with water and WOW! the color turns into vibrant ink
- This set is the ideal ‘field kit’ for the travelling artist.
Derwent Colored Pencils, Watercolor, Water Color Pencils, Drawing, Art, Metal Tin, 12 Count (0700303),Blue
- Derwent watercolor collection features a versatile mix of watersoluble media
- Aquatone sticks provide pure color, wet or dry
- Sketching pencils add detail
- Watercolor pencils can be used wet or dry
- 12 count set includes inspirational colors and mediums
Derwent Graphitint Pencils, Metal Tin, 24 Count (0700803)
- Graphitint Pencils appeal to artists looking to add dimension to graphite drawings, while retaining the integrity of graphite pencil renderings
- Soft and smooth and can be blended to produce an endless array of soft hues
- Used dry they provide a hint of color; used wet they transform into rich, vibrant color
- Colors can be modified or removed with a soft eraser and clean water
- 24 pencils are securely housed in a convenient metal tin
- Inktense Watercolor Pencils 36
- Inktense Watercolor Pencils 12
- Inktense Watercolor Pencils
- Inktense Watercolor Pencils 72
- Derwent Inktense Watercolor Pencils
Last update 2020-09-22. Price and product availability may change.