This is actually the top rated choice of other clients purchasing items related to watercolor color wheel. To get more options, have a look at our selection of Watercolor Color Wheel or use the search box.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Watercolor Color Wheel Reviews
- 2 Offers and Discounts
- 3 Buy Watercolor Color Wheel Online
- 3.1 The Color Wheel Company Watercolor Wheel Watercolor Color Wheel
- 3.2 Cox 133343 Color Wheel 9-1/4"-
- 3.3 Color Wheel Small Color Mixing Guide (3501)
- 3.4 2 Pieces Color Wheel, Paint Mixing Learning Guide Art Class Teaching Tool Color Wheels for Makeup Blending Board Chart Color Mixed Guide Mix Colours (5.5 Inch/ 14 cm)
- 3.5 Magic Palette Color Mixing Guide 11.5 Inch
- 3.6 Color Harmony Wheel
- 3.7 I Just Want to Paint: Mixing the Colors You Want!
- 3.8 Jack Richeson JACK-499987 Quiller Color Wheel for All Media by Stephen Quiller, 8.5 by 8.5-Inch
- 3.9 Transparent Watercolor Wheel
- 3.10 U.S. Art Supply Professional 24 Color Set of Watercolor Paint in 12ml Tubes - Vivid Colors Kit for Artists, Students, Beginners - Color Mixing Wheel
Best Watercolor Color Wheel ReviewsSelected reviews, tips and more info:
Offers and Discounts
Buy Watercolor Color Wheel Online
The Color Wheel Company Watercolor Wheel Watercolor Color Wheel
- See how twelve common colors combine
- Designed for watercolor artists
Cox 133343 Color Wheel 9-1/4"-
- Country Of Origin: China
- Product Type: Color Selectors/Color Evaluators
- Item Weight: 0.08125 lb
- Model Number: 133343
Color Wheel Small Color Mixing Guide (3501)
- Sold as an each
- Perfect for use in the art classroom
- This item is manufactured in United States
- Features various colors and descriptions
- A great visual to demonstrate the outcomes of mixing different colors
2 Pieces Color Wheel, Paint Mixing Learning Guide Art Class Teaching Tool Color Wheels for Makeup Blending Board Chart Color Mixed Guide Mix Colours (5.5 Inch/ 14 cm)
- Package include: 2 creative color wheel, 5.5 inch in diameter, the artist wheel helps show which colors are complimentary, and how they go (or don't go) together, great for learning how to color
- Color mixing guide: the color wheel shows color, from basic principles and color mixing results on the front side; Spin around the paint wheel, then you will find the color mixture results in the windows, to learn the color theory in a fun way
- Color leaning tool: the backside of the color artist wheel that visually illustrates relationships between colors and demonstrates the results features a grayscale, and triad colors tints and tones, definitions of color terms, and illustrations of color, such as complementary colors, and triad colors
- Easy to use: this color mix guide consists of 3 layers, made of durable cardboard with smooth surface and smooth rotation; And the size is moderate, easy to operate and carry
- Wide application: the relationship wheel is suitable to use when painting, quilting, tattoo design, interior design, having creative craft projects, and home decorating; Great for artists, teachers, kids, painters, designers, and tattoo learners
Magic Palette Color Mixing Guide 11.5 Inch
- Takes the guesswork out of mixing colors!
- Shows 324 colors created from 18 paint colors that are essential to most artis
- High-quality printed for color accuracy
- Includes detailed instruction
- Measures 11.5 x 11.5 inches
Color Harmony Wheel
- “The way it blocks out non-relevant colors so you can actually see the combination is genius.” Artists who paint, quilt, do interior decorating, or other crafts will consider this an especially useful tool.
- Painters, you will notice the colors typed around the rim of the wheel. Specific names are good to know for reference.
- Interior Designers, you will want to take this guide with you when choosing wall color, fabrics, and flooring. See the browns and grays? Even these are specified for your ease of selection.
- Quilters, as you hunt through your stash of fabrics, hold the color wheel up to them to get the right hues and neutrals for a lovely sewing project. Any fabric color which is not featured in the openings gets tossed aside! No arguments ;D
- Feedback: "I especially like having the reminder of where the different paint colors - Prussian Blue, Cobalt Blue, etc - fall in relation to one another on the wheel. I cannot recommend this product enough. " "The wheel is the only one of its kind I could find, excellent product and delivered promptly." "Finally, I'd been looking all over for a Munsell-type color wheel. This is it, very well executed. A huge help to my newest learning endeavor - painting. I would consider this a must have..."
I Just Want to Paint: Mixing the Colors You Want!
- Hardcover Book
- Carol A. McIntyre (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 136 Pages - 02/04/2019 (Publication Date) - Coffman Press (Publisher)
Jack Richeson JACK-499987 Quiller Color Wheel for All Media by Stephen Quiller, 8.5 by 8.5-Inch
- Can be used as an aid in mixing oil, watercolor and acrylic mediums
- Laminated in sturdy plastic to hold up in tough conditions
- Measures 8.5 x 8.5 Inch
- For professional, amateurs and students
Transparent Watercolor Wheel
- Used Book in Good Condition
- Kosvanec, Jim (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 144 Pages - 04/15/2000 (Publication Date) - Watson-Guptill (Publisher)
U.S. Art Supply Professional 24 Color Set of Watercolor Paint in 12ml Tubes - Vivid Colors Kit for Artists, Students, Beginners - Color Mixing Wheel
- 24 High Quality Vivid Colors in 12ml Tubes: A full selection of 24 unique eye-catching vibrant watercolors at your disposal! U.S. Art Supplies superior performing artist watercolor paints will bring your artwork to life. They're ideal for use by professional artists, as well as the young aspiring artist.
- Premium Professional Grade: The high intensity colors are made with premium quality artist pigments. The paints smooth consistency allows the colors to be easily dissolved with water for easy colour mixing and blending. Versatile watercolor paint that's suitable for use by students to professional illustrators. Use it with most art media for creating crafts, portrait paintings, abstracts, landscapes, scenery and other artistic creations.
- Fun, Safe and Easy to Use: Our watercolor paints are kid safe as they are non-toxic, water-based, acid-free and conform to ASTM D4236 and EN71. Children, adults, art students and teachers love our paints because they are easy to use and provide brilliant visual color results.
- Color Mixing Wheel: The double sided color mixing wheel is a simple color mixing tool that helps you mix colors effectively. It allows you to quickly mix your desired colors, so you can paint with confidence. It's an easy-to-use educational color tool that also includes key information about color terminology and the definitions used by artists.
- Watercolor Wheel Color Chart
- Watercolor Wheel
- Kohinoor Watercolor Wheel
- Watercolor Wheel Stack
- Reeves Watercolor Wheel Set Paint Kit
Last update 2020-09-22. Price and product availability may change.